- Rwanda Day in Dallas held on 23 May 2015.
- The Rwanda Day Dallas was the first edition of the Rwanda Youth Forum.
- Rwanda Day Dallas brought together hundreds of youth to reflect on Rwanda’s achievement to date and the role of the youth in Rwanda’s journey yesterday, today and tomorrow. Important Quotes from Rwanda Day Dallas #Youth4Rwanda
- “Nothing should make you think that your identity and background is inferior. You are as important and relevant as anyone else.” -President Paul Kagame
- “Being Rwandan gives us a sense of belonging. It’s not a geographical issue to be able to identify with your origins.” -President #Kagame
- “Instead of asking for more, let’s work out how to use what we have to go to the next level.” – Ephraim Rwamwenge
- “Being Rwandan is about self-reliance and resilience and not letting our past define who we are.” -Charity Kabango #Youth4Rwanda
- “For me, being Rwandan is about contributing to the direction of our country.” – Entrepreneur Ephraim Rwamwenge #Youth4Rwanda
- “Being Rwandan is a blessing and I’m so proud to be Rwandan.” -Presidential Scholar Aloys Zunguzungu #Youth4Rwanda